This is our last lesson of the module for 2015. During this, we added a skeleton to the fish (which in my opinion is better than the previous models) in order to make it move, I placed 4 pivots (one at the end, two in the middle and one on the tail), each one had its own separate keyframe.
Afterwards we saved the file as a (Targa) tga. file format for rendering.
I found the creation of the fish tough, but the animating side seemed simple but effective.
In this example, I got the fish to move its tail to the side with the X axis thanks to the Skeleton tool in Maya, while moving it forward on the Z axis using separate keyframes. Afterwards we did a Batch Render and exported it to After Effects for animation purposes.