As part of my project, I have delved into the world of marketing, this is done with potential T Shirt Designs. I was not fond of the original shirt designs for Gary and made some changes inside Adobe Illustrator, having layers is ideal for separating out content. A website of my project has been set up with the domain name displayed on the top right of the shirt. I like this design as there is not too much information and spacing is acceptable.
I decided to search for some T shirt printing shops. There was one locally that specialises in shirt printing. However the cost would be very high as each colour is worth £30, upon this I decided not to continue as it would not be worth paying that much.